CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Let's Talk! I'm Tina and I will be the one entertaining you with my posts. I hope you find something to enjoy while you're here and will decide to "follow" my blog and come back often to check in with me. Be sure to share my blog link with your friends as well, the more the merrier!

I work 32-40 hours a week from 4pm-1am, so I don't have a lot of free time to spend online, but I will try to blog as much as possible. If you have any post suggestions, let me know!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Tv/Movie Monday: Geico Commercial: Drill Sergeant

Good Afternoon Everyone!
Today is Monday so its time to talk about Tv/Movies. I'm doing another commercial today, this one is a Geico commercial. A lot of the Geico commercials are either annoying or just... blah. This one I really like though, but how can you not like former drill sergeant R. Lee Ermey? Those people who just think they have problems need a therapist like him, maybe he could get their butts in line...



I'm afraid that's all I've got for you today. I haven't been doin too great lately. Hopefully soon I will feel like getting back into the swing of things.

Enjoy your day...

tinaladybug

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! Enjoy your day....