CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Let's Talk! I'm Tina and I will be the one entertaining you with my posts. I hope you find something to enjoy while you're here and will decide to "follow" my blog and come back often to check in with me. Be sure to share my blog link with your friends as well, the more the merrier!

I work 32-40 hours a week from 4pm-1am, so I don't have a lot of free time to spend online, but I will try to blog as much as possible. If you have any post suggestions, let me know!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sing-Along Saturday: Stop The World by Extreme

For our first Sing-Along Saturday video, I'm posting a song I had never heard before Monday. It's a song by Extreme, a group I've always liked, but I'd never heard this particular song. Really glad a friend of mine posted it on Facebook.

The song is called Stop The World and if you'd like lyrics to it so you can sing along with the video, you can find them on many different sites, but here is a link you can check out: Lyrics



Hope you enjoy the song!

Enjoy your day...
tinaladybug

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! Enjoy your day....