CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Let's Talk! I'm Tina and I will be the one entertaining you with my posts. I hope you find something to enjoy while you're here and will decide to "follow" my blog and come back often to check in with me. Be sure to share my blog link with your friends as well, the more the merrier!

I work 32-40 hours a week from 4pm-1am, so I don't have a lot of free time to spend online, but I will try to blog as much as possible. If you have any post suggestions, let me know!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Movie Review: Men Who Stare At Goats

Hi Everyone!

Just thought I'd share my thoughts on a movie that I recently watched. It's called Men Who Stare At Goats, starring George Clooney, Ewan McGregor, and Jeff Bridges... among others.

In all, the movie really is pretty stupid, but I did laugh on occasion. The Star Wars references are hilarious since Ewan was in those movies as well. Seeing George Clooney dance was pretty funny also, especially with that silly moustache he has throughout the movie.

You can check out more details about the movie at IMDB. Here is the link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1234548/

In my opinion, the best part of the movie is the very end of it, but I won't ruin it for anyone - in case you decide to check it out for yourselves.

I would probably give this movie 3 stars. It wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen and it had just enough stuff in it to keep me watching it. On several occasions I thought to myself "This is really stupid, why am I even watching this??", but also because of the silly stuff, I kept watching. So, if you're not looking for a "omg, that was a fantastic movie!!" movie, but just want to check out something silly, check this one out.

If you've seen the movie, let me know what you thought about it in the comment section.

Well, my lovelies, I'm going to take something for my headache, find something to eat, and probably watch another movie.... so you all have a Blessed day and stop back by again soon!

Love, Light, n Peace...
Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! Enjoy your day....