CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Let's Talk! I'm Tina and I will be the one entertaining you with my posts. I hope you find something to enjoy while you're here and will decide to "follow" my blog and come back often to check in with me. Be sure to share my blog link with your friends as well, the more the merrier!

I work 32-40 hours a week from 4pm-1am, so I don't have a lot of free time to spend online, but I will try to blog as much as possible. If you have any post suggestions, let me know!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Hi there!

Hey!  Glad you could stop by and see me.  Before we get started, do me a favor and bookmark this page... that way you can find me again and we can be friends - or you could just "follow my blog".

So anyway, my name is Tina.  I just recently turned 40 and have two beautiful daughters.  Currently I'm unemployed and looking for a place to live, which sucks in case you didn't know.  I'm hoping to find a job and I definitely want to find a place to live, so keep an eye out for me, ok?

In case you're wondering what you can expect from me here, all I can say is "Who knows?". lol  I have a lot of opinions, many different interests... there is always something rattling around in my head.  I am a craft nerd, I LOVE to make homemade greeting cards, party favors, treat holders, invitations, etc.  So, if you ever need anything like that, give me a holler coz I'd love to make something for you.  I will try and share some of my creations with you whenever I can so you can see my pretties.

You can also look forward to product opinions, movie reviews, and lots of me talking about some of the stupid stuff that I see and hear on a daily basis.  So, we will have a little bit of everything to share when you come and visit me.  If you have any comments or would like to talk about anything that I haven't blogged about yet, please, leave me a comment or send me an email at luvs.stampin@gmail.com.  I'd love to hear from you and since I'm hoping you'll keep coming back to visit me, I, of course, want to talk about stuff that interests you.  :)

So, if you haven't already, don't forget to bookmark or follow me.... and I'll see you again soon!

Love, Light, n Peace....
Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! Enjoy your day....