CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Let's Talk! I'm Tina and I will be the one entertaining you with my posts. I hope you find something to enjoy while you're here and will decide to "follow" my blog and come back often to check in with me. Be sure to share my blog link with your friends as well, the more the merrier!

I work 32-40 hours a week from 4pm-1am, so I don't have a lot of free time to spend online, but I will try to blog as much as possible. If you have any post suggestions, let me know!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Back in Missouri

I just recently moved back here to Missouri (a couple of days ago).  I haven't been too many places, but Missouri is where I belong.  I went out to Virginia for a few months, did NOT enjoy my time there.  Beautiful state, so much to do there.... but I would not want to live there.  I went out there to stay with my boyfriend for a bit after I lost my job (needed a place to stay).  My time spent there was not much fun, certain of his family members weren't exactly the nicest of people, I missed my daughters terribly, and the majority of my time was spent broke and hungry.  So, yes, its great to be back here in Missouri.  I may not have a place of my own yet, but at least I have a roof over my head and the provider of that roof cares enough about me to be hospitable.... and I know I'm not going to go hungry here since I have people who care about me here.

Now I just have to get my life back on track yet again by finding a decent job and a place to call my own.  I know that's not going to be an easy task, but hopefully I will have the Goddess' help and I will make it through this. 

Anyone with any helpful advice or words of encouragement are more than welcome to leave comments....

Love, Light, n Peace...
Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! Enjoy your day....