CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to Let's Talk! I'm Tina and I will be the one entertaining you with my posts. I hope you find something to enjoy while you're here and will decide to "follow" my blog and come back often to check in with me. Be sure to share my blog link with your friends as well, the more the merrier!

I work 32-40 hours a week from 4pm-1am, so I don't have a lot of free time to spend online, but I will try to blog as much as possible. If you have any post suggestions, let me know!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Commercial - M&Ms: Get In The Bowl

Hello Everyone!

Sometimes you see a commercial that just cracks ya up and you can't help but laugh out loud. I just saw this commercial for the first time a few days ago and OMG did it get me to laughing. It was a little funny when the guy opens the cupboard door and things start flying out at him, but when the camera shows you the M&Ms in the cupboard with objects in hand to pelt him with...... That really got a chuckle out of me. The funniest part though.... when the camera shows the guy standing in front of the cupboard again and the piece of bread smacks him in the face. LOL! Too funny.

Have you seen this commercial? If so, what did you think of it when you saw it? Leave me a comment and let me know. If there are any other commercials out there that you think are laugh-worthy... or even commercials you think are really stupid.... leave me a comment and let me know.




clovername


Enjoy you day!

1 comments:

Tammy said...

I love that commercial too!! I love almost all the m&m commercials! The green girl is so cute! And I love the one where the one says they aint putting no pretzel in his middle...lol

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! Enjoy your day....